Monday, June 15, 2009



MANGO MAMA

Had dinner last night with a
Local Restaurant critic. Very
Cool to talk with a foodie like
Myself. We covered many topics and I asked questions like what would she eat every day on a deserted Island that provided no food. “Creamed spinach” she answered while I confessed my preference for Ceviche Mixto .
We ate at Sra. Martinez, a famous Chef’s cutting edge
Tapas restaurant in Miami. My food celebrity friend had
Heirloom Tomatoes with Murcia al Vino capeberries,pedro Ximenez, Cerignola olives and
Poached egg with asparagus. We both shared Pimientas de Padron, Spanish shisito peppers, sea salt.
I went cholesterol all the way sampling
Roasted Bone marrow grape tomatoes, sherry vinegar, tomato marmalade and a superb fresh Sea Urchin
Sandwich a la plancha, soy-ginger butter.
Courtesy of the Chef we tried Galbi Pinchos
Korean style marinade, Kohlrabi slaw and an Expresso with coffee from India before calling it a night.
On my way home passed by McDonald’s…
…I like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment